After picking up my VW camper at the start of August this year (campsites reopened in July), I’ve travelled and camped in Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Somerset, Northumberland, Scotland, and North Yorkshire.
As a solo traveller I’ve had to work everything out for myself on the road, but that’s been half the fun! I thought I’d share a few of the lessons I’ve learnt so far…
1. I grin like a maniac whenever I drive my van and I’m okay with that! 😁
2. Waving at other VW van drivers is the highlight of any road trip 🤙
3. Correction – my Spotify road trip playlist is the highlight (waving comes a close second) 🎶
4. Face masks can also be used to grab big ass spiders that crawl along your drivers door when travelling at 60mph down the motorway! 😳🕷
5. Being 5ft 10 makes it difficult to sit and chill…
View original post 309 more words