Moving right along with our new series, today’s guest is my good friend, Harmony Kent. I know you are going to enjoy (and be impressed by) her Ten Things list, so let’s make her welcome! Take it away, Harmony!
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Harmony Kent
- I’m legless, all the time (oh, the fun of being an amputee and getting to make the jokes)
- My name gives me something to live up to … but then I’d tell you I’m always harmonious … honest!
- We have a presence in our house that likes to ‘borrow’ things, frequently
- I talk to myself, a lot
- I also answer back!
- I was born in 2013 … well, um, the writer in me was. My errant grey hairs might tell you otherwise
- If I’m not writing, I’m reading. If I’m not reading, I’m doing cross stitch. And failing all of…
View original post 226 more words